Wednesday 10 August 2011

Japanese Embassy Trip

Yesterday I took a trip from Liverpool (where I live) to London to apply for my student visa. It was a really fun day out =] we were going to stay a few days, because the visa application process takes 3 days and then you can go to pick it up, so we planned to do that. However, in light of all the riots and things going on in London the last few days we decided it was probably best to come home after just one day out and give the embassy an envelope to post it back to me instead.

I had a really nice day. I went to the embassy first, and then down to Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and all over other bits of London. We had some food in a super cute Italian cafe. I took lots of photos and we walked literally all day around the city. By the end my feet were so tired >.< but I'd love to go back again one day, when I can stay for a few nights and really get to see everything.

Here's some photos from my day =] 



















No comments:

Post a Comment