Friday 16 September 2011

Weekend!

Friday yay! I've had 4 more classes already have a few different homeworks to do =< I have to try and answer the question: "What is tea?" in just a small pargraph. I have to learn the readings of a few more basic kanji for a test and also do a sheet of grammar questions. Also I have to study for the placement test on monday a little, because I don't want to make a fool out of myself!

I also got a present from my mum - a big tub  of chocolate raisins that Manago-san (the foreign student coordinator) kept for me in her fridge <3 It's in my fridge now and I'm just pacing myself so I don't eat them all at once =p

I've been very very tired the last couple of days. Yesterday I finish university classes at 12 and my friend Leila had hurt her foot so we went to take her to the first aid centre and then home with her foot bandaged. After we went to the canteen to eat but it turned out there was nothing at all there I could have except for plain rice and miso soup. Everything had meat, so I felt a bit miserable and sat with everyone while they ate. Then I went to Max Value my favourite shop and bought some tomatoes and spring onions. At home I made pasta <3<3 I was so happy. I might even do the same thing tonight in an hour or so.

Then I went to sleep at 4pm. I woke up at 11pm for maybe an hour and then went back to bed. =0 so I slept a LOT yesterday and I was still exchausted in the morning when I had to get up at 8. And then I slept again today when I came home after class at around 1, and only got up again at 5! Lazy =/ but I'm just so tired. I think the heat, the long journey and time difference, all the new things and stress and not very much food because it's hard to eat has got to me.

But I ate okay today =] I had some udon noodles in soup at the canteen that the staff assured me had no meat in but actually did have quite a lot that I had to pick out. This gave me a bit of a stomach ache because eating meat often does that =/ but it was okay. I ate the veggies and the noodles. And then I've eaten some orange juice and a tuna mayonaise onigiri.

Maybe lists of what I've eaten aren't that interesting - but I think it's important because it's just so hard to find the right things I feel super proud when I have something =p

This weekend I'm not sure of our plans. We want to go to the Izakaya I think tonight or tomorrow night, and at some point go to Tenjin because there is some sort of festival going on where we can get free food.

No comments:

Post a Comment